Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

{work it out}

Tonight should be an interesting evening. I am off today(thank you Mr. Columbus) and Casey is at work (muahahaha), so I am about to go to the grocery store for some healthy groceries. See, Casey ordered this work-out program called "P90X"... I am sure you have seen the commercials on this program showing how you can "get ripped" in 90 days. Well, we fell for it and I am hoping the thing actually works! Tonight starts day 1 of the 90 day program so my camera is charged and ready for the 'day 1 photo' that we are supposed to take. Maybe at the end of the program I will have enough courage to post these pics, but for now I am off to get Casey's grocery list of "eggs, salsa, and cruncy peanut butter". Wish us luck!!!

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.