Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

{scary movie}

The Movie: Paranormal Activity
The Gang: Sarah, Derrick, Amy, Travis, Ashley, Elvis, Casey & Kristin

Welp, Halloween is soon approaching and with that comes scary movies. While I am not a fan of these, what would Halloween be without a few thrills? Today we went and saw Paranormal Activity and it definitely delivered! I had my share of jumps and gasps during the entire movie. Casey says it reminded him of "The Blair Witch Project", mainly because it was someone filming it the entire time - like a 'reality show' type feel. I say it was scary but people made it out to be more scary than what it really was. Either way, if you want a gasp or two - I would go.

It was so nice to get out of the house and spend time with friends. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.