Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

{our life}

Where do I begin? I guess I will start off by saying thanks for taking the time to get to know us. Life is a little crazy right now as I am sure it is for everyone. We are newlyweds, living with my parents, trying to build a house, and at the same time trying to stay sane :)

If I could describe us I would say that we love life and laughter. We live life to the fullest and laugh all along the way. Being newlyweds, we both feel that as long as God is first, everything else will fall into place. We aren't perfect, but who is? Everyone has faults and trust me, we have A LOT.

I hope you enjoy our site. Follow along as I will have many updates on the house building, living with the parents, and much MUCH more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.