Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

{north carolina}

Every other year, we head up to NC to celebrate the holidays with some of Casey's side of the family. We draw names, exchange gifts, and just spend some time together which is most important. This year we went bowling, played cards, played Wii, and I even got to take some pictures of Zack and Sarah (see my photography blog for those). We had a great time, but then again, it's always a great time when you are around this group of people...







Starr gave Zack and Casey a scavenger
hunt to find some gifts which was VERY entertaining...


I have never seen him run so fast...








Brian's gift giver did some awesome wrapping...





OK so I had to let everyone see a glimpse of the pictures I took of Zack and Sarah but you have to go here to see more:
http://photosbyklp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.