Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

{vday}

The day for LOVE :)
I am one blessed girl... I get to know what love feels like. My husband shows it to me every day. I wish everyone will get to experience the true meaning of love and what it feels like. It truly is the greatest of all...

I know I am updating our Valentines Date Night a little late, but things have been hectic here lately... TRUST ME. As I have said before, I love this holiday. It's nothing that special because I am treated well all the time. :) However, we did try some new things that deserve recognition.

We started off the night at Patrick Sullivans. Neither one of us had been, and we heard nothing but good reviews about the place. I kept hearing it was a great place to go after games (more like a bar) so I was a little hesitant to spend our romantic Valentine's evening there. We loved it! The old city atmosphere was awesome, there was no wait, and most of all the food was delicious! We both got the special which was prime rib with jumbo shrimp. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that is looking for a great atmosphere and a great meal.


Secondly, we went to the downtown movie theatre and really enjoyed it. The seats were very comfortable and the theatre was HUGE - there was no such thing as a bad place to sit. I would highly recommend this place for a great cinema experience.


The move Valentine's Day was very cute and funny. The cast is huge of familiar faces and they were all great. I was afraid the stories would not go together well but it all flowed wonderfully. You know if Julia Roberts is in it its gonna be a good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.