Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

{my granny}

My sweet great-grandmother, Violet Carson, went to be with Jesus on December 13, 2009. A little over a month after having a massive stroke, she just could not go back to the way that she was. She was never fully herself, but she is now :) What a great Christmas she is having in heaven. Now she is healed with no more pain.

Many people don't know the story of my great-granny, but she took in my mom and her 4 siblings when they were young. She became their mother, raising them like her own. Therefore she was more like my granny, the only granny I ever knew.

Her technical name truly does fit the person that she was = a GREAT Grandmother :) I love you granny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide made by Casey, played at our wedding.